The discharge of such elements, include the ability to collect information from user activity and has implications regarding privacy.
What is a cookie?
The cookies are small files downloaded to your computer when you browse websites. A simple example would be when you enter the page of an e-mail account such as Gmail web, Outlook o Yahoo Mail.
The cookies allow a website to recognize a user's browser and They do not contain or collect information. Are used, for example, authenticated user to keep an account as above without the need to authenticate each time you access your account. Another example is advertising where ads based on user has visited previously, They will try to provide more relevant ads.
The Keyword Marketing Ironika use the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: cookies are strictly necessary. Allow user interaction through the website using all its functions. (duration between 23 days and three months).
- Cookies performance and analysis: Cookies are used for statistical analysis and improve the website experience. By using these cookies can show more relevant information to visitors. (duration between 100 days and 1 year).
- Cookies membership: as website with affiliate links, This type of cookies allows the company to affiliate detects a client of yours comes from this site.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies are used by advertising elements from sites (Google AdSense, Tradedoubler, …).
Likewise, Google Analytics enables the website domain called cookies:
- "__utma": It is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period 2 years.
- “__utmz”: It is used for the location of the visit, i.e., from where and how the user has come to our website and expires 6 months).
The aim is to collect statistics: the number of visits, the consultation period, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the global location of the visitor, visited content on the website, as well as other traffic parameters on the website, ever since anonymity.
Google stores this information available to the cookies so that no user is identified. Neither your IP address is associated with any other information available to. In addition, Google Inc is a company that is adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement. That agreement ensures that data transferred will be treated in accordance with the levels of protection of EU legislation. For more information please contact deGoogle Analytics the following link.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers let you disable changes that allow cookie settings. These settings are located in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Here we leave the links with instructions for different browsers where you will see how to disable cookies.
However, remember that disabling cookies means losing functionality many websites.
- Instructions para Internet Explorer
- Instructions for Mozilla Firefox
- Instructions for Google Chrome
- Instructions for Safari
If you want do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install on your browser that you can access In the following link.
also knows our general privacy policies in more detail in our privacy.